- 1. This Website generally does not require its users to provide any personal information such as address, name, or any other information which will make it possible to identify the individual, in order to access or view this Website. However, when the Company receives any personal information through this Website in a special manner (such as receiving queries by email or receiving information necessary for the "E-card" or "Tell a Friend" services or E-mail Distribution services (in the case that the customer desires to receive such services), the Company will not use the information for any purposes other than the followings:
•to respond to queries and requests from the customer;
•to provide the customer with the "E-card" and "Tell a Friend" services; or
•to provide the customer with the E-mail Distribution services.
- 2. The Company may share the personal information that you provide us with the Company's affiliates, except the information which the Company receives in relation to the "E-card" or "Tell a Friend" services. The Company may also let other non-affiliated third parties use your personal information for the joint marketing and promotion of products, services or events that may be of interest to you. However, if you do not want us to let other non-affiliated third parties use your personal information with non-affiliated third parties, you may opt-out by notifying the Company.
- 3. On this Website, the Company protects the personal information of children in the same manner as that of adults.
- 4. The Company, its affiliates and its business partners (if these companies share the personal information) handle the customers' personal information with due care and enhance the contents of this Website.
- 5. When disclosure of personal information is required by law or otherwise reasonably determined to be required, this Website may disclose the customer's information. However, we will not disclose personal information for any reasons other than the followings or for the purposes listed in Section 1. above
- 1. To comply with a request made by a governmental institution against the Company and the Website.
- 2. To protect or defend the rights or property of the Company's employees and customers.
- 3. To take emergency actions to protect the physical safety of the Company, customers or the general public.
- 1. When there is an application crossing over several pages of the Website and such necessary information is temporarily recorded in order for our customers to use this Website conveniently.
- 2. When the Company or a company consigned by the Company conducts survey analysis of the access trends of customers on this Website in order to provide better service through this Website.
- 7. Although the Company does its best to protect the privacy and personal information of the customers on this Website, for websites linked to this Website which are not managed by the Company, the Company is unable to manage customers' personal information. Those websites may collect your personal information directly or collect personal information from your comments on message boards, and you will be responsible for carefully handling your personal information regarding such websites.
- 8. For questions and inquiries concerning your personal information, please contact the head office or customer liaison (https://www.shiseido.co.jp/plusW/e/e9801ema/inquiry/inquiry2.asp?brand=039).
- 9. We will enhance and improve our handling of personal information of our customers as is reasonably necessary.
Established on August 4, 2009